Denholm Oilfield Services has a history of delivering world class electrical and installation services across a wide range of locations, including delivering to some of the worlds' remotest and most challenging operating environments.
Construction, Hook-up, Completions and Commissioning Services
Denholm Oilfield Services has extensive experience of executing construction, hook-up, completions and commissioning services. Although our core service solution is electrical and instrumentation (E&I) works, we have successfully delivered numerous multi-discipline projects including field engineering, procurement, installation and testing, QA/QC and HSE.
Maintenance, Modifications and Shutdown Services
Strong working relationships with our clients are key to the successful, timely and on budget delivery of all maintenance, modification and shutdown work. Denholm Oilfield Services has a proven track record of successfully executing programs with the best quality workmanship, to stringent safety standards and to exacting timescales. Our customers expect the highest levels of service delivery to meet precise shut down durations to minimise outages and keep their assets operating at maximum efficiency.
Marine and Rig Repair
Denholm Oilfield Services offers full marine and rig repair service including:
- Installation and maintenance of electrical systems
- Switchboard maintenance and repair
- Panel building
- Fire and alarm systems
- Communication equipment
- Networks and fibre optics
- Light welding and fabrication
- Profile cutting - waterjet and plasma
- Pipe manufacture and installation
- Manufacture and installation of marine, industrial, thermal and acoustic installation, cladding and trace heating
- Highly experienced and skilled workforce
- Extreme environment experience
- Excellent reputation
- Market leading QHSE